Our business is constantly changing and we see this as opportunity. To meet this challenge, we empower our employees to achieve high standards in performance and innovation. We reward innovation and improvements in performance, safety and customer orientation.
At Lincoln Construction Group, our culture is based on three pillars:
Professional Development and Training
- We hold regular workplace safety training to preserve the health and welfare of our staff and site workers
- We provide on-site training and new employee orientation with senior supervisors to ensure all staff meet the same high standards on every job
- We encourage our employees to exceed their potential, however to succeed we know balance is key. Lincoln Construction Group encourages that all employees to pursue a healthy balance in work and in home
- Our annual events always involve the employee and their families because we believe knowing their families is a part of knowing our staff that much better.
- We see strength in diversity. To us, creating a solid team includes selecting employees with varying work experiences and cultural backgrounds. Lincoln Construction Group has and always will remain an equal opportunity employer
Making the right career choice has never been simpler.
We know our employees can make the all difference; we are always looking for qualified, enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about what they do.
If you wish to submit your resume, please email email@example.com with JOB APPLICATION in the subject line.
Snow Removal and Property Maintenance
Lincoln Construction Group – Etobicoke, ON
Part-time work with potential for full time employment.
Lincoln Construction Group is currently recruiting dedicated, experienced workers to join our team for this upcoming winter season. With over 35 years of experience we specialize in asphalt paving, concrete work, landscaping, snow removal, property maintenance and site work for commercial and industrial properties in the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario.
Positions and Job Descriptions:
- ‘G’ license driver to operate pick-up truck with snow plow/salter
- ‘G’ license driver to operate crew cab truck for snow clearing/salting operations of all building sidewalks
- Machine operators wanted for snow clearing operations;
- Labourers wanted for snow clearing of sidewalks.
- Applicants must be available, punctual and prepared to work day or night shifts as determined by the weather.
- Experience required for all machine operators and truck drivers
Have a valid G Drivers license
- Works well in teams as well as individually
- Experience in snow removal and winter maintenance is an asset
***Standby pay will be provided***